We offer internship opportunity during our yearlong programs and summer camp. Psychology, education, sociology, social work, creative arts, recreation therapy major would benefit from our program. All others may inquire.
Adopt a camper campaign:
Funds are solicited from the community in the amount of $200.00 to enable a child to attend summer camp for at least one week. Donation letters are available to distribute to friends and family members. Fundraisers are held during the year as well. Every summer we award numerous scholarships to deserving children, thanks to the United Way of Calvert County, Calvert County Arts Council, the Keossean Foundation and many other private donors. If you would like to donate, please contact us!
We are in need of monetary donations in order to offset our operating costs and provide services at a reduced rate. Donations are tax deductible.
- Monetary donations/United Way contribution through payroll deductions
Federal Campaign #58818
- Ink jet cartridges (the ones that fit in the palm of your hands)
- Snacks for camp (juice boxes, fresh fruits and healthy snacks)
- Items to be used for silent auction during our fundraising activities
- Play dough, copier paper, pencils, erasers, paper goods
- Adopt-a-Camper ~ donate $200.00 to send a child to our camp
- 15- passenger van
- Annual donors
- Board members